volunteer with us
Be a part of something bigger than yourself.
The most precious gift you can give is that of your time and talents. We will work closely with you to identify a role that fits your interests, skills and schedule and provide you with professional training, as needed. Whether you support one community event, or assume a leadership role within our organization, your time and talents are equally valued. Our volunteers are all ages and have diverse backgrounds and experiences but one thing they share in common is a personal connection to our mission and a love for their New Hope-Solebury community and its residents.
Join a growing network of caring community leaders and benefit from the feeling of pride, satisfaction and accomplishment that is the result of our collective passion and persistence. You will make friends, learn new information and build skills while strengthening our community.
- Manage the NHSC informational table at community or school events
- Assist with social media communications
- Write articles and press releases
- Update our website
- Take meeting minutes
- Edit video for social media/marketing purposes
- Be a member of a special project team/committee
- Distribute flyers and information to community sites
- Identify new community partnerships
- Offer in-kind consulting services
- Participate in strategic planning efforts
Volunteer opportunities are limitless. Let's plan your participation together. Apply to volunteer at email@example.com or submit our volunteer interest form and we will get back to you soon. Thank you!