NHS Cares has a subcontractor opening for the position of Project Director. This position reports to the Board of Directors. Below you will find the duties, responsibilities, and qualification requirements. If you are interested in applying for this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Project Director Application". Please include your resume, cover letter, and 2 references in your email.
Position Type, Salary, and Hours
Position Type: Independent Contractor, No Benefits, Must carry personal liability insurance
Salary: $27,000-33,000 annually
Hours: Flexible, 15-25 hours per week
Duties and Responsibilities
- Bears overall responsibility for fiscal, programmatic, and personnel management of the grant. This includes assisting the coalition in the development and meeting of the annual budget.
- Ensure the consistent evaluative implementation of grant requirements.
- Assist in planning meetings, training, and events.
- Facilitate recruitment efforts and policy development. Will hire and manage all subcontractors for the coalition.
- Attend any regional or national conferences, as appropriate.
- Provide day-to-day guidance and direction to the Project Coordinator.
- Train coalition members in environmental change strategies, team dynamics, and coalition responsibilities.
- Participate in coalition activities such as strategic planning and steering committee meetings.
- Responsible for determining marketing strategies for the coalition, to enhance visibility and increase capacity.
- Identify in-kind opportunities and work towards coalition sustainability.
Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. Experience in coalition or organization management, program development and management, marketing, and fund development. BA Preferred.